ISO Proved Metal Bar Grating/ Steel Frame Lattice
|FOB Price:||US $12 / Square Meter|
|Min. Order:||200 Square Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|200 Square Meters||US $12/ Square Meter|
|Production Capacity:||10000suare Meter/Month|
|Transport Package:||in Pallet, or as Requested|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: YD-BG
- Application: Steel Structure Walkway, Foot Pedal, Drain Cover
- Manufacturing Method: Machine Welding
- Type: Welded,Dovetail Pressure Locked,Swage Locked
- Surface Treatment: Hot DIP Galvanized,Cold DIP Galvanized, Painting
- Spacing of Bearing Bar: Usually 30mm,40mm,60mm
- Fix Method: Welded or Fixing Clips
- Usage: Stair Tread,Gully Cover,Industrial Platform,etc
- Trademark: Yun De
- Origin: Anping, Hebei, China
- Certification: CE, ISO
- Shape: Tooth Shape, Flat Shape, 1 Shape
- Material: Carbon Steel
- Materials: Low Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel,etc
- Compose: Bearing Bar, Cross-Bar
- Spacing of Cross Bar: Usually 50mm,100mm
- Feature: Ventilate,Lighting,Antislip,Great Bearing Capacity
- Advantage: Factory, High Quality, Cheap Price
- Specification: ISO 9001
- HS Code: 73145000
Manufactured by assembling a series of equally spaced metal bars to connecting cross members, bar grating is available in three popular materials; mild carbon steel, 6000 series aluminum and 300 series stainless steels. Additionally, Interstate Gratings can produce gratings constructed with other specialty metal alloys.
2.Methods of Manufacturing:
Economical design ideal for most industrial applications. Manufactured by welding the bearing bar/cross bar intersection, typically with automated forge welding equipment. Available in carbon steel and stainless steel.
2].Dovetail Pressure Locked Grating
Assembled by inserting pre-punched bearing and cross bars into an "eggcrate" configuration and deforming the cross bars under intense hydraulic pressure. Available in all materials and ideal for many architectural and ornamental applications.
3].Swage Locked Grating
Popular for the manufacture of aluminum, stainless steel and close mesh gratings. Cross bars are inserted into pre-punched holes in the bearing bars and then hydraulically deformed to lock the bars in place.
Exceptionally durable grating manufactured by riveting bearing bars and bent connecting bars at their contact points. Excellent for applications involving impact loads and repetitive traffic patterns.
Depth: from 3/4'' to 2-1/2'' for pedestrain loads and 1'' to 7'' heavy duty vehicular loads.
Spacing: measured from center to center of the bearing bars in 1/16'' increments. Standard spacing for industry flooring is 19/16''(1-3/16'') on center. Other spacings inculde 15/16'',11/16'',1/2'',7/16'' on center.
2]. Cross bars:
Spacing: measured form center to center of the cross bars in 1'' increments. Standard spacing is 4'' on center, and 2'' spacing is available on special order.