Wall Corner Guard/ Angle Bead
|FOB Price:||US $0.2 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||10 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|10 Pieces||US $0.2/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||1000square Meters|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: RYG -495
- Material: Aluminum Plate
- Thickness: 0.3mm-0.80mm
- Type: Perforated or Expanded
- Hole Shape: Diamond
- Weave Characteristic: Tensile
- Stamping Expanded Metal Mesh Category: Expanded Metal Mesh
- Hot-galvanize Technique: Line Annealing
- Weight: Light-weight
- Transport Package: in Waterproof Paper. Custom Packing Available
- Origin: Anping, Hebei, China
- Application: Filter, Protecting Mesh, Sieving Diversified Pellet, Decorative Mesh, Construction Wire Mesh
- Certificate: ISO9001:2008
- Length: 2.0-3.0m
- Maintenance: Easy to Be Recovered
- Usage: Civil Building
- Surface Treatment: Silver
- Galvanized Surface Treatment: None
- Specifications: Mesh
- Trademark: YUNDE
- Specification: ISO9001: 2008
- HS Code: 73269090
1. Aluminium corner beads/galvanized angle beads introduction
Corner bead is attached to the corner of two adjacent walls. Corner bead is a long strip of rectangular building material bent along the center, lengthwise, typically at a 90-degree angle. Corner bead gives the corner a crisp appearance by covering the gap between the two sheets of drywall that meet from each wall. Plaster mud is then spread over the drywall and corner bead to finish the surface.
2. Aluminium corner beads/galvanized angle beads function
Corner beads can be used to alter the style of a building by making subtle design changes. Outer corner walls that have curved corners, as opposed to the traditional 90-degree straight angle, are called bullnose corners.
To achieve this look, affix a curved bullnose corner bead along the corner, where the two sheets of drywall come together and plaster mud is applied.
3. How to use aluminium corner beads/galvanized angle beads
If the building is less than 2 meters above the ground, we can construct by level bar;
If more than 2 meters, we need to construct thread drawing;
No constructing if it rains.
We need to fix the angel bead strip on the wall after covering cement mortar of 4-6mm on the wall. Press the wall and make the cement mortar flow out of the meshes.
12 hours later, we can carry out next working procedure in order to prevent the cement mortar from shifting or being out of shape before congealing.
We need to arrange people to paste the angel bead (The angel bead strip should be vertically fixed full of cement mortar). Perpendicularity error should be within 2mm and it should be seriously operated.