150*150 Kn/M Biaxial Steel Plastic Geogrid for Reinforcement
|FOB Price:||US $0.25-0.28 / Square Meter|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Square Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 Square Meters||US $0.25-0.28/ Square Meter|
|Production Capacity:||6500square Meters Per Day|
|Transport Package:||White PP Fabric; Black PE Membrane|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: YD-STG
- Application: Retaining Wall, Steep Slop, Dam, Road Base
- Function: Reinforcement
- Material: Steel Plastic
- Elongation: No More Than 3%
- Width: 1-6m
- Feature: High Strength, Low Creep
- Type: with Convex Node, or Without
- Advantage: Factory
- Specification: ISO9001: 2008
- HS Code: 39269090
- Color: Black
- Viscose: Without Viscose
- Classification: Plastic Steel Geogrid
- Tensile Strength Per Linear Meter: No Less Than 30*30-150*150 Kn/M
- Tensile Strength When 2% Elongation: No Less Than 27*27-127*127 Kn/M
- Length: Usually 50m, or as Request
- Materials: High Length Steel Wire with PP or PE
- Usage: Reinforce Subgrade, Avoiding Breakage
- Trademark: Yun De
- Origin: Anping, China
Using high-strength steel wire (or other fiber), through special processing, with polyethylene (PE) and polypropylene (PP), and adding other additives, then extrude to compound high strength resisting brace, with rough surface embossing, which is called high strength reinforced belt.Then vertically and horizontally weaving or clamping arraging according to certain distance, and then using special reinforcement adhesive welding technology (ultrasonic welding technology) to weld the intersection and mold, thus form reinforced geogrid, called steel-plastic geogrid.
There can be two types: Steel-plastic geogrid, Steel-plastic geogrid with convex node. Following description is Steel-plastic geogrid.
1] high strength, little creep, suitable for all kinds of soil environment
2] Can effectively improve the interlocking and occlusion of reinforcement bearing surface, enhance the foundation bearing capacity and stability
can be widely used for soft foundation projects, such as road,railway,dam, sea port, and tall retaining wall projects.
|Tensile strength per linear meter ≥(kN/m)||lengthways||30||40||50||60||80||100||150|
|Elongation 2%: tensile strength ≥(kN/m)||lengthways||27||32||45||54||67||84||127|
White PP Fabric; Black PE Membrane
width from 1-6m, length usually 50m, or as customers' request.
(1) when using steel plastic geogrid for dealing with soft subgrade, it should confirm the lacation and number of plies of steel plastic geogrid according to the geological conditions. meanwhile confirming the design strength according to the filling height of the subgrade.
1] filling height >4m, ultimate tension both lengthways and widthways should be no less than 20kN/m.
2] filling height between 3-4m, ultimate tension both lengthways and widthways should be no less than 40 kN/m
3] filling height <3m, ultimate tension both lengthways and widthways should be no less than 50 kN/m, and elongation less than 4%.
(2) when using for widen old road, incorporation of old and new road, all subgrade of filling hight more than 3m, it should be laying steel plastic geogrid at the distance of 20cm to the subgrage capping, with ultimate tension of lengthways no less than 60 kN/m, and ultimate tension of widthways no less than 20kN/m, elongation is no less than 4%.